Contract Litigation Attorney
- Full time
- Starting salary: $80,027 - $172,500
- Juris Doctor (JD) from an ABA-accredited law school, Active bar membership
There are currently no openings for this position. Please check back periodically as our hiring needs change.
About the Job
As a Contract Litigation Attorney for CIA, you will lead the Agency in litigating contract disputes before the Government Accountability Office or the Board of Contract Appeals. You may also advise clients on the resolution of claims at the pre-dispute stage.
Who You’ll Work With
At the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), we recognize our Nation’s strength comes from the diversity of its people. People from a broad range of backgrounds and viewpoints work at CIA, and our diverse teams are the reason we can keep our country safe.
What You’ll Get
Our benefits support every aspect of a working professional’s life, including health and wellness, time off, family, finances, and continuing education. Our programs include highly sought-after government health benefits, flexible schedules, sick leave, and childcare. In some cases, we also offer sign-on incentives and cover moving expenses if you relocate.
As a CIA employee, you’ll also get the satisfaction of knowing your work is part of something bigger than yourself. Our work is driven by one mission: to keep our Nation safe. Every day is an opportunity to enhance US national security.
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an ABA-accredited law school
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale
- Active bar membership from any of the 50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience within the Federal Government or in private practice
- Excellent advocacy skills
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA, including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
- Experience with litigation involving classified matters
What You’ll Need to Apply
- Unofficial law school transcripts
- Three (3) legal references with full names and contact information
- Legal writing sample
- A cover letter specifying your qualifications. Please address why you want to work in this role and what differentiates you from other applicants.