Browse CIA Jobs
Undergraduate Internship Program-Resource Analyst
- Starting salary: $44,279
- Full-time student pursuing an undergraduate degree
The Central Intelligence Agency's online application system will be unavailable from 5PM EST July 8th through 7 AM EST August 2nd for maintenance and system enhancements. During this time, you will be able to browse for jobs and collect the documents required for your application (e.g., transcripts, writing samples, etc.). You will not be able to add jobs to your cart or complete the application process. We apologize for the inconvenience, but look forward to receiving your application when the site becomes available on August 2nd.
About the Job
As a Resource Analyst Undergraduate Intern for CIA, you will work with an accomplished, diverse team of resource management professionals to strategically plan, develop, analyze, and prioritize internal program budgets in support of CIA and Intelligence Community mission objectives. Resource Analysts serve as trusted advisers to mission leaders, integrating best practices and leveraging collaborative partnerships to ensure value, impact, and accountability in resource management.
Working on teams embedded with mission leaders, you will help tee up internal business decisions, develop and implement methodologies to evaluate the impact of investments, recommend options to help leaders meet changing mission priorities, and prepare products that inform decision-making and effectively and accurately convey mission impact.
Who You’ll Work With
At the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), we recognize our Nation’s strength comes from the diversity of its people. People from a broad range of backgrounds and viewpoints work at CIA, and our diverse teams are the reason we can keep our country safe.
What You’ll Get
The CIA offers various benefits to students, including:
- Paid time off
- Federal health and life insurance
- Education and training
- Health services
- Child care center
- Credit union
As a CIA employee, you’ll also get the satisfaction of knowing your work is part of something bigger than yourself. Our work is driven by one mission: to keep our Nation safe. Every day is an opportunity to enhance U.S. national security.
- Full-time student pursuing an undergraduate degree in one of the following fields or related studies:
- Public Policy/Public Administration
- Business Information Systems/Management Information Systems
- Or, any major that requires students to develop and apply critical thinking, analysis and writing skills
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale is preferred, but exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances
- Availability to work at least one 90-day tour
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong initiative
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable working both independently and on teams
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA, including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
What You’ll Need to Apply
- Unofficial transcripts for all degrees
- Cover letter in which you specify your qualifications for one or more positions. Please address why you want to work in this role and what differentiates you from other applicants.