High School Students
Are you a high school senior planning to enroll in a 4-or 5-year college program, who is looking for an exciting and challenging internship experience? Consider the Central Intelligence Agency's (CIA) Undergraduate Scholarship Program.
- Applications for this program are accepted from 1 April - 23 September
- High school applicants must be age 18 by April 1st of their senior year to be eligible for employment
- Financial need as demonstrated by the household income ceiling up to $70,000 for a family of four, and $80,000 for a family of five or more
- If the applicant has not been listed as a dependent for the previous tax year, the household income ceiling is $35,000 or less
- Undergraduate Scholarship Program