Corona Between the Sun and the Earth
- Barnes, B. "Arthur C. Lundahl, 77, Dies; Photo Interpreter for CIA." The Washington Post 25 June 1992: D4.
- Deutch, J. Remarks. Corona and the Revolution in Intelligence. CIA Headquarters, Langley, VA, 23 May 1995.
- Doyle, F. J. "Comparison of Civil Remote Sensing Capabilities of the USA, France, USSR, and Others." In R. A. McDonald, ed., Space Imagery and News Gathering for the 1990s:
- "So What?" Proceedings of Symposium on Foreign Policy and Remote Sensing, 24-25 Feb. 1989.
- The Patterson School of Diplomacy and International Commerce, U of Kentucky, Lexington, KY. Bethesda, MD:
- American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, 1991.
- Helms, R. Quoted in J. Ranelagh. The Agency: The Rise and Decline of the CIA. New York: Simon Schuster, Inc., 1987:327.
- Leigh, M. Man of La Mancha. Dale Wasserman, lyrics by Joe Darion, music by Mitch Leigh. New York: Random House, 1966.
- Ranelagh, J. The Agency. The Rise and Decline of the CIA. New York: Simon Schuster, Inc., 1987.
- Richards, S., ed. Great Musicals of the American Theatre, Vol 2.
- Radnor, PA: Chilton Book Company, 1976.
- "Veil of Secrecy Lifted on Corona Imaging Reconnaissance Satellite: Missiles Space Program Spanned 13 Years, 145 Launches." The Star 2 June 1995, 40, 11:1.
- Studeman, W. O. "Praise for the Corona Pioneers." Ceremony Honoring Pioneers of the Corona Satellite Program, CIA Headquarters, Wash., DC, May 1995.
- Wasserman, D. Man of La Mancha. Lyrics by Joe Darion, music by Mitch Leigh. In S. Richards, ed., Great Musicals of the American Theatre, Vol 2. Radnor, PA: Chilton Book Company, 1976.
Reproduced with permission, the American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing. Dr.
Robert A. McDonald, Corona Between the Sun and the Earth:The First NRO Reconnaissance Eye in Space, 1997.
Posted: Apr 29, 2013 02:09 PM
Last Updated: Apr 29, 2013 02:09 PM