East & Southeast Asia :: Burma
Caption
The Shwenandaw Kyaung Temple was originally part of the royal palace in Amarapura but was moved to nearby Mandalay where is remains today. King Mindo died in the building in 1878 and it was later converted into a monastery dedicated to his memory. The building is made of teak and has intricate wood carvings located throughout the structure.
Usage
Factbook photos - obtained from a wide variety of sources - are in the public domain and are copyright free.
Agency Copyright Notice
Dimension | File Size
1125 X 1500 pixels 229.07 KB
Download - only file size available