Europe :: Ireland
Caption
Constructed in 1729, the Bank of Ireland in Dublin building was the original home of the Irish Parliament. Following the 1801 Act of Union that abolished the Irish Parliament and placed Ireland under the direct rule of London, the building was sold to the Bank of Ireland in 1803.
Usage
Factbook photos - obtained from a wide variety of sources - are in the public domain and are copyright free.
Agency Copyright Notice
Dimension | File Size
472 X 632 pixels 45.63 KB
Download - only file size available