Europe :: France
The Graffe Gate is one of the oldest remaining parts of Nancy's fortifications. It was erected in the 14th century, and its towers were used as prisons for many years. Its bell also formerly tolled the curfew. The facade displays a distinctive Lorraine Cross, since the city was the former capital of the Duchy of Lorraine.
Factbook photos - obtained from a wide variety of sources - are in the public domain and are copyright free.
Agency Copyright Notice
Dimension | File Size
1500 X 1118 pixels 211.69 KB
Download - only file size available