Europe :: Germany
Caption
Located at the edge of the Hauptwache plaza is St. Catherine's Church, the largest Lutheran church in Frankfurt. Construction of the baroque church was completed in 1681. Destroyed by World War II bombing, it was rebuilt between 1950 and 1954.
Usage
Factbook photos - obtained from a wide variety of sources - are in the public domain and are copyright free.
Agency Copyright Notice
Dimension | File Size
1500 X 1125 pixels 121.43 KB
Download - only file size available