Europe :: Italy
Caption
The Church of the Holy Trinity in Forza d'Agro, Sicily is also referred to as Saint Augustine's Church, because of the adjacent Augustinian Convent (Convento Agostiniano). The church was built in the 15th century and restored in 1576; the convent was constructed between 1559 and 1591.
Usage
Factbook photos - obtained from a wide variety of sources - are in the public domain and are copyright free.
Agency Copyright Notice
Dimension | File Size
640 X 480 pixels 34.47 KB
Download - only file size available