Europe :: Latvia
Caption
The House of the Blackheads located in old town Riga was first built in the 14th century for the Brotherhood of the Blackheads Guild, a guild for unmarried German merchants in the city. The building was bombed by the Germans in 1941 and demolished by the Communists in 1948. Reconstruction took place between 1995 and 1999; the building currently serves as a museum and concert hall.
Usage
Factbook photos - obtained from a wide variety of sources - are in the public domain and are copyright free.
Agency Copyright Notice
Dimension | File Size
1110 X 1500 pixels 250.06 KB
Download - only file size available