Europe :: Luxembourg
Caption
Fort Thungen is colloquially known as Three Acorns because of the acorn located atop each of its three towers. The structure was mostly demolished after the 1867 Treaty of London, which stipulated the removal of Luxembourg City's numerous fortifications. It was completely rebuilt in the 1990s. The Museum of Modern Art (Mudam) may be seen in the background.
Usage
Factbook photos - obtained from a wide variety of sources - are in the public domain and are copyright free.
Agency Copyright Notice
Dimension | File Size
1125 X 1500 pixels 198.55 KB
Download - only file size available