Europe :: Luxembourg
Caption
St. John's Church was originally built in 1606. It became the place of worship for Benedictine monks from Neumunster Abbey in the Grund District of Luxembourg City. The present church dates from the late 17th century and has a fine baroque interior. One of its greatest treasurers is a Black Madonna created in the 14th century. The abbey was used as a prison from the mid-19th century to the late-20th century.
Usage
Factbook photos - obtained from a wide variety of sources - are in the public domain and are copyright free.
Agency Copyright Notice
Dimension | File Size
1125 X 1500 pixels 231.34 KB
Download - only file size available