'MAGICIAN' WALKS INTO THE LABORATORY.
Approved For Release 20gj~ II10&APA 00787R000500090007-3
ARTICLE FROM TM, NO. 3, 1969, pp. III.
"MAGICIAN" WALKS INTO THE LABORATORY
Abstract. Dear Editors! I am construction engineer A. Rafailyan and
am writing you from the sunny state, Georgia. I lived in Tbilisi and have now
been listening for several years to various "oral" sources of stories about
a certain A. Krivoroltov who somehow is successfully healing'patients by the
More like this
- THE EFFECTIVE SURFACE AND SPACE CHARGES ON THE LUMINESCENCE PATTERN THAT ACCOMPANIES PHOTOGRAPHING
- THE RIDDLES OF 'HIGH OFTEN FREQUENCY' BIOELECTRONICS. T.M. NO. 10 1974.
- EXTRACTS FROM REPORT. SECTION IV- ESP AND PSYCHOKINESIS
- ARTICLE FROM TM. NO. 10. 1974. PP52-56. LUMINESCENCE PHANTOMS
- ARTICLES X AND Y FROM UNIDENTIFIED JOURNAL. DISCHARGES ARE DIAGNOSED.