The National Clandestine Service (NCS) offers a unique career - a way of life that will challenge the deepest resources of an individual's intelligence, self reliance and responsibility.
Whether an applicant is seeking a career overseas or in the Washington metropolitan area, the NCS relies upon a number of career tracks to accomplish its mission.
- Collection Management Officer
- Operations Officer
- Specialized Skills Officer
- Staff Operations Officer
- Professional Trainee Program
- Clandestine Service Trainee Program
- Headquarters Based Trainee Program
Please visit "Careers at CIA" on the full website for current NCS vacancies and application requirements.