CIA Ranks in Top 10 Desired Employers for Young Professionals
With college graduations quickly approaching, many students are contemplating their next move in life. For most, this means finding a job. However, today’s college graduates aren’t looking for just any job. They want to work for an organization that allows them to make a difference in the world, provides job security, and challenges and stimulates their talents.
According to a recent Universum survey*, the Central Intelligence Agency ranked eighth in the list of more than 150 desirable employers. Other top-ranking companies on the list include Google, Apple and Walt Disney.
Universum, an employer branding organization, surveyed more than 10,000 young professionals to find today’s most desirable American employers.
It’s no surprise that the Agency ranked so high. It offers everything a college graduate is looking for in a job:
- An exciting, rewarding, and challenging career
- A mission—or reason for being—that’s larger than all of us
- Job security
- Room to grow
The jobs available at CIA are as diverse as the people who work here. Opportunities at the Agency include:
- Analysts in the Directorate of Intelligence
- Clandestine Service officers in the National Clandestine Service
- Scientists and engineers in the Directorate of Science and Technology
- A variety of support positions—from doctors to architects—in the Directorate of Support
There’s something for everyone.
To learn more about the career opportunities available at CIA, visit CIA Careers.
- Thinking of Changing Careers? Think CIA
- Get to Know the Men & Women of the CIA
- Get to Know the Men & Women of the CIA (Part 2)
*Note: The link above is external. Please read our External Link Disclaimer.