CIA.gov Launches Mobile Site
In response to the growing use of mobile devices, the Central Intelligence Agency has launched a new mobile site (https://www.CIA.gov/mobile).
Readers can now access mobile-friendly versions of CIA.gov materials on their small screens:
- About CIA: Quick facts about our leadership, mission, and history.
- CIA Museum: Artifacts and stories from the CIA Museum, whose brick-and-mortar location is closed to the public.
- Press Releases and Statements: Browse back to 2010.
- Careers: Find out why CIA is an employer of choice.
- Offices of CIA: Overviews of our organization and what we do.
- Contact CIA
The launch of the mobile site is consistent with the federal government’s recently announced digital government initiative [external link disclaimer] by providing citizens with high quality digital government information anywhere, anytime, on any device.
The mobile site will support CIA’s ongoing efforts to increase awareness of the Agency’s mission and its role in keeping the nation safe.