- December 18, 1995 - CIA Plays Santa for D.C. School.
- November 28, 1995 - National Imagery and Mapping Agency Proposed to Congress.
- October 31, 1995 - Statement by the Director on the Ames Damage Assessment.
- August 16, 1995 - DCI Deutch Appoints Sandra Kruzman to Key CIA Analytical Post.
- August 16, 1995 - Statement by the Director on the Death of CIA's First Counsel Lawrence R. Houston.
- August 8, 1995 - Former DDCI Admiral Studeman Feted at Retirement Ceremony.
- July 14, 1995 - President Clinton Visits the CIA.
- July 11, 1995 - Press Release on VENONA Documents.
- June 27, 1995 - Former President Bush Visits CIA, Addresses Employees.
- June 9, 1995 - DCI John M. Deutch's Statement Concerning the Class Action Settlement Involving Female Case Officers.
- June 2, 1995 - Press Release Announcing New Internet Web Services Provided by CIA.
- May 17, 1995 - DCI John M. Deutch Announces Senior Personnel Appointments.
- May 15, 1995 - Transcript of Press Conference with DCI John Deutch.
- April 3, 1995 - Statement from Acting DCI Adm. William O. Studeman on Intelligence Community Support for Breast Cancer Research.
Posted: Apr 12, 2007 07:49 AM
Last Updated: Feb 01, 2012 12:25 PM