Press Release Archive 1998
- November 10, 1998 - Article -- Fairfax Area Disabilities Services Board Names CIA Employer of the Year.
- November 5, 1998 - The Central Intelligence Agency was Recently Named one of ''America's Greatest Places to Work with a Law Degree'' in a Newly Published Reference Book with the Same Name.
- October 28, 1998 - What 'New' Role for the C.I.A.?
- October 28, 1998 - Joanne Isham Visits Fairfax Hospital's Ronald McDonald House (October 27, 1998).
- October 8, 1998 - CIA Inspector General Releases Unclassified Report.
- September 28, 1998 - CIA, NRO, and Air Force Celebrate the U-2: A Revolution in Intelligence.
- July 27, 1998 - DCI George J. Tenet Statement Regarding the Douglas F. Groat Extortion Case.
- July 15, 1998 - DCI George J. Tenet Statement on Declassification.
- July 15, 1998 - DCI George J. Tenet's Letter to Congress Regarding the Rumsfeld Commission's Report.
- July 7, 1998 - DCI George J. Tenet Presents Director's Medals to Judge John T. "Jack" Downey and Richard G. Fecteau (June 25, 1998).
- June 22, 1998 - CIA's Deputy Director for Science & Technology to Become CEO of Public Service Research Institute.
- June 10, 1998 - CIA Named Public Sector Employer of the Year (June 8, 1998).
- June 4, 1998 - CIA Releases Documents Pertaining to Bay of Pigs.
- June 2, 1998 - DCI George J. Tenet Statement on the Release of the Jeremiah Report.
- June 2, 1998 - Jeremiah News Conference.
- May 29, 1998 - DCI George J. Tenet's Statement on the Passing of Barry Goldwater.
- May 12, 1998 - Indian Nuclear Testing.
- May 5, 1998 - Press Release from the White House: President Clinton Nominates L. Britt Snider as Inspector General of the CIA.
- April 3, 1998 - DCI George J. Tenet's Statement on the Arrest of Former CIA Employee Douglas F. Groat.
- March 20, 1998 - DCI George J. Tenet's Statement on the Disclosure of the Aggregate Intelligence Budget for Fiscal Year 1998.
- March 16, 1998 - DCI George J. Tenet's Statement on the Recovery of B-26 Remains.
- January 29, 1998 - DCI George J. Tenet's Statement Regarding The Inspector General's Report of Investigation Regarding Allegations of Connections between CIA and the Contras in Cocaine Trafficking to the United States. Volume I: The California Story.
Posted: Apr 12, 2007 07:52 AM
Last Updated: Jun 17, 2008 12:48 PM