Press Release Archive 2003
- November 28, 2003 - Article written by Stuart Cohen of the National Intelligence Council. A shorter version appeared in the Washington Post on November 28, 2003.
- November 20, 2003 - CIA Releases Five Million Pages of Historical Records.
- November 3, 2003 - Statement by Dr. David Kay, Special Advisor to the DCI, Regarding an October 26, 2003, Washington Post article.
- October 28, 2003 - CIA Statement on the Deaths of Civilian Contractors in Afghanistan.
- August 12, 2003 - CIA World Factbook 2003 Now Available.
- August 11, 2003 - Statement by Director of Central Intelligence George J. Tenet on the 2002 National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) on Iraq’s Continuing Programs for Weapons of Mass Destruction.
- July 11, 2003 -Statement by George J. Tenet Director of Central Intelligence.
- July 2, 2003 - Statement by Director of Central Intelligence George J. Tenet on the Appointment of Joan Dempsey as Executive Director of the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board.
- June 11, 2003 - DCI Announces Appointment of David Kay as Special Advisor.
- June 2, 2003 - Statement by George J. Tenet Director of Central Intelligence.
- May 1, 2003 - Terrorist Threat Integration Center Begins Operations.
- March 11, 2003 - Director of Terrorist Threat Integration Center Appointed.
- February 11, 2003 - Statement by Director of Central Intelligence George J. Tenet on the Death of Walter L. Pforzheimer, CIA's First Legislative Counsel.
- February 7, 2003 - Director of Central Intelligence George J. Tenet Announces the Death of a CIA Officer in Afghanistan.
- February 5, 2003 - Letter by Director of Central Intelligence George J. Tenet to Mr. Sean O’Keefe, Administrator, National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
Posted: Apr 12, 2007 07:57 AM
Last Updated: Jun 17, 2008 03:21 PM