Press Release Archive 2004
- October 4, 2004 - Statement by Michael V. Kostiw.
- September 23, 2004 - Acting Director of Central Intelligence John E. McLaughlin on the Confirmation of Porter J. Goss as Director of Central Intelligence.
- August 10, 2004 - Acting Director of Central Intelligence John E. McLaughlin on Nomination of Porter Goss.
- August 6, 2004 - New CIA Associate Deputy Director of Operations Named.
- July 22, 2004 - Acting Director of Central Intelligence John E. McLaughlin on the 9/11 Commission Report.
- July 19, 2004 - Acting Director of Central Intelligence John E. McLaughlin Interviewed by Chris Wallace on 'Fox News Sunday' (July 18, 2004).
- July 14, 2004 - Acting Director of Central Intelligence John E. McLaughlin Interviewed by Steve Roberts on National Public Radio’s Diane Rehm Show.
- July 12, 2004 - Transcript of Deputy Director of Central Intelligence John E. McLaughlin Press Conference at CIA Headquarters (July 9, 2004).
- July 8, 2004 - CIA Director Honored at Farewell Ceremony.
- June 24, 2004 - George J. Tenet, Director of Central Intelligence, in response to The Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2005 as reported by the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, House of Representatives Report 108-558.
- June 16, 2004 - The World Factbook 2004 Online Edition Now Available.
- June 4, 2004 - CIA Deputy Director for Operations Announces Retirement.
- June 3, 2004 - Director of Central Intelligence George J. Tenet to Employees of the Central Intelligence Agency and the US Intelligence Community.
- May 28, 2004 - CIA Marks 60th Anniversary of D-Day, Honors OSS.
- May 21, 2004 - CIA Remembers Employees Killed in the Line of Duty.
- May 18, 2004 - CIA Spokesman Bill Harlow on article in The New Yorker.
- March 9, 2004 - New Recruitment Video on the CIA Careers Website Features Jennifer Garner (March 8, 2004).
- February 11, 2004 - George J. Tenet Director of the Central Intelligence Agency on the Death of Colonel Ryszard Kuklinski.
- January 23, 2004 - DCI Tenet Announces Duelfer to Succeed Kay as Special Advisor.
Posted: Apr 12, 2007 07:58 AM
Last Updated: Jun 17, 2008 03:27 PM