Speeches & Testimony Archive 1996
- December 4, 1996 - Remarks by John E. Mclaughlin -- Before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.
- November 20, 1996 - DDI John Gannon -- An The Outlook for China: A CIA Perspective, Worcester, Massachusetts.
- November 1, 1996 - CIA Executive Director Statement on Persian Gulf Veterans Illnesses.
- October 26, 1996 - DDI John Gannon Before the Central Intelligence Retirees Association, Clearwater Beach, Florida.
- September 5, 1996 - DCI John Deutch to Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- July 25, 1996 - DCI John Deutch to the World Affairs Council in Los Angeles, California.
- July 10, 1996 - DDI John Gannon Speech to the Boston Committee on Foreign Relations.
- June 25, 1996 - DCI John Deutch Testimony to the U.S. Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs; Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations.
- May 23, 1996 - DCI John Deutch Speech at the Conference on Nuclear, Biological, Chemical Weapons Proliferation and Terrorism.
- May 22, 1996 - DCI John Deutch Speech to the ARPATech '96 18th S&T Symposium, Atlanta, Georgia on the Future of the National Reconnaissance Program.
- May 15, 1996 - Speech by CIA Executive Director, Nora Slatkin to the Chicago Council on Foreign Relations on Women in CIA.
- May 1, 1996 - Response by DCI John Deutch to the New York Times.
- March 27, 1996 - Statement for the Record by Dr. Gordon C. Oehler, Director, Nonproliferation Center to the Senate Armed Services Committee.
- March 20, 1996 - DCI John M. Deutch Open Testimony before the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations of the Senate Committee on Government Affairs.
- March 20, 1996 - DDI John Gannon Speech before the World Affairs Council in San Diego, CA.
- February 22, 1996 - DCI John M. Deutch brief to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence on the Worldwide Threat Assessment. (Question and Answer Session following speech.)
- January 31, 1996 - David Carey Testimony before the House International Relations Committee.
Posted: Apr 03, 2007 08:53 PM
Last Updated: Apr 07, 2013 10:34 PM