The Office of Policy Support
The Office of Policy Support (OPS) customizes DI analysis and presents it to a wide variety of policy, law enforcement, military, and foreign liaison recipients. The office’s members undertake a number of activities in support of the DI mission, including:
- Facilitating the DI’s daily intelligence support to the President and other key policymakers by providing outstanding planning, editorial, quality assurance and production services.
- Managing all DI overseas programs, including DI Representatives, Analyst Overseas Program, and the Foreign Deployed Analytic Cell Program.
- Overseeing the development of analytic tools for accessing and manipulating data and information.
- Publishing an online daily intelligence brief, the DI World Intelligence Review (WIRe), that combines innovative analysis with multimedia, news feeds, and access to specialized repositories of finished intelligence.
- Producing Red Cells, “think-and-out-of-the-box” papers that challenge accepted wisdom and analytic assumptions on a wide array of topics.