Document Type: 
Document Number (FOIA) /ESDN (CREST): 
Release Decision: 
Original Classification: 
Document Page Count: 
Document Creation Date: 
December 14, 2016
Document Release Date: 
June 10, 2003
Sequence Number: 
Case Number: 
Publication Date: 
October 9, 1973
Content Type: 
PDF icon CIA-RDP75B00380R000200050051-3.pdf59.57 KB
Approved For Release 2003/07/30 : CIA-RDP75B0038OR000200050051-3 JOURNAL OFFICE OF LEGISLATIVE COUNSEL Tuesday - 9 October 1973 25X1 25X1 1, JGO) Received a call from Mike Finley, Inter-American Affairs Subcommittee staff, confirming the arrangements made on Friday with Marian Czarnecki, Chief of Staff of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, for the Director's briefing of the Subcommittee on Thursday, 11 October. See Journal of 5 October 1973. 2, I - JGO) Received a call from Pat Holt, Senate Foreign Relations Committee staff, who asked if it would be possible to 25X1A meet again with OCI, on the subject of Chile. After checking the matter, an appointment was made for 10:30 a. m. Friday, 12 October, to meet with Holt in his office. II has been advised. 25X1 25X1A 25X1' 25X1 25X1A STATSPEC 25X1 3. - JGO) Met with Drury Blair, Senate Immigration and Naturalization Subcommittee staff, who told me that due to injuries received in an accident on his farm this weekend, Senator Eastland, Chairman of the Subcommittee, will probably not be returning to the city so that the two private bills requested by us will probably not be introduced until after the Senate two-week recess. He also asked if I could give him some background on the charges made against 25X1A CI staff, has been advised. Relations Committee sta , an picked up from her a letter to for transmittal through the pouch. See Journal of 5 October. 4. - JGO) Met with Kay Lovell, Senate Foreign 5 - PLC) In response to a request received by 25X1A 25X1A IC Staff, arrangements were made for the office of Senator Adlai Stevenson (D. , Ill.) to receive the 25X1A STATSPEC 11 6. - GLC) Jim Calloway, Counsel, Senate Appropriations Committee, called and asked if the Director could meet with the Intelligence Operations Subcommittee at 2 p.m., Thursday, 11 October, to resume the world situation briefing which was interrupted on 27 September. After checking with the Director, I indicated that this date was acceptable to us. * y.. ~A . EZ IMPD ET RDP75B00380R00020C60(3-3Signer Approved For Release 2003/0 IA CRC, 6/4/2003