34 of 67
jpg [69.5 kB, 600 x 450]
Looking down on the roofs of Meissen with the Church of Our Lady in the background. The Gothic church, located next to Market Square, was built between 1460 and 1570 and was the first to have tunable chimes of porcelain bells in its tower.
Factbook images and photos — obtained from a variety of sources — are in the public domain and are copyright free.