58 of 67
jpg [60.6 kB, 400 x 600]
The half-timbered Weinstadel (former wine depot) is one of Nuremberg's most famous buildings. Built between 1533 and 1544, it originally served as a house for lepers, but today is a student dorm.
Factbook images and photos — obtained from a variety of sources — are in the public domain and are copyright free.