43 of 173
jpg [46.3 kB, 442 x 640]
The Battistero di San Giovanni (Baptistry of St. John) in Pisa dates to 1153. The building on the left is the Camposanto or walled cemetery. To the right is the Duomo (Cathedral) and the Campanile (Leaning Tower).
Factbook images and photos — obtained from a variety of sources — are in the public domain and are copyright free.