85 of 173
jpg [77.9 kB, 600 x 450]
The Bridge of Sighs over one of many canals in Venice was built in 1602 and connects the old prisons with the interrogation rooms in the Doge's Palace. The name was applied by Lord Byron.
Factbook images and photos — obtained from a variety of sources — are in the public domain and are copyright free.