Browse CIA Jobs
About the Job
As Clinical Psychologist, you will work with highly motivated individuals locally and in an international theatre. Building off your already established clinical competence and desire for continuous learning, you will have the chance to learn additional clinical and operational skills.
As part of our team you will receive excellent benefits and a variety of medical and non-medical training will be provided. Occasional domestic travel is required, and overseas travel is also possible.
Who You’ll Work With
At the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), we recognize our Nation’s strength comes from the diversity of its people. People from a broad range of backgrounds and viewpoints work at CIA, and our diverse teams are the reason we can keep our country safe.
What You’ll Get
Our benefits support every aspect of a working professional’s life, including health and wellness, time off, family, finances, and continuing education. Our programs include highly sought-after government health benefits, flexible schedules, sick leave, and childcare. In some cases, we also offer sign-on incentives and cover moving expenses if you relocate.
As a CIA employee, you’ll also get the satisfaction of knowing your work is part of something bigger than yourself. Our work is driven by one mission: to keep our Nation safe. Every day is an opportunity to enhance U.S. national security.
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Psychology from an APA accredited institution
- Active state license in clinical psychology
- At least five (5) years postdoctoral experience
- Experience in counseling, forensic psychology, consulting psychology, or employment assessment
- Skilled in interviewing, psychological evaluation, and report writing
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA, including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
- Experience in forensic psychology, neuropsychology, consulting psychology, and/or employment assessments
- Experience traveling or living overseas
What You’ll Need to Apply
- Unofficial transcripts for all degrees
- Copy of any certificates/licenses
- At least one professional reference with full name and contact information