About the Job
As a Contract Auditor for CIA, you will conduct contract audits and provide business consulting services as a key member of CIA’s acquisition team. You will directly support the acquisition community by providing value added cost analysis, audit, contract and financial advisory services in support of the negotiation, administration, and settlement of the CIA’s contracts.
Using creativity, dedication, and innovation, you will harness your passion for auditing to deliver innovative and agile financial solutions in support of CIA’s global mission. You will develop your expertise in the contract auditing process, serving as an independent auditor and ensuring that the prices CIA pays for goods and services are fair and reasonable.
Who You’ll Work With
At the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), we recognize our Nation’s strength comes from the diversity of its people. People from a broad range of backgrounds and viewpoints work at CIA, and our diverse teams are the reason we can keep our country safe.
What You’ll Get
Our benefits support every aspect of a working professional’s life, including health and wellness, time off, family, finances, and continuing education. Our programs include highly sought-after government health benefits, flexible schedules, sick leave, and childcare. In some cases, we also offer sign-on incentives and cover moving expenses if you relocate.
As a CIA employee, you’ll also get the satisfaction of knowing your work is part of something bigger than yourself. Our work is driven by one mission: to keep our Nation safe. Every day is an opportunity to enhance U.S. national security.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields or related studies:
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale
- At least 24 semester credit hours of accounting coursework
- Documented good credit history
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and customer service
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA, including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
- Knowledge or experience in the following functional disciplines:
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Cost Accounting Standards
- Direct experience in Federal Government auditing or service with the Defense Contract Audit Agency
- Advanced degrees or professional certifications such as:
- Certified Public Accountant
What You’ll Need to Apply
- Unofficial transcripts for all degrees
- A cover letter specifying your qualifications. Please address why you to work in this role and what differentiates you from other applicants.