Graduate Studies Program-Human Resources Analyst
About the Job
As a Human Resources (HR) Analyst Graduate Intern for CIA, you will work on teams with our full time HR Analysts practicing data-driven human resources through analysis and writing and briefing on human capital data assets and trends. You will maintain human capital data and dashboards using analytic tools such as SPSS, SAS, R, and Tableau. You will also assist with employee surveys and participate in organizational assessments to support data-driven management strategies and workforce planning objectives.
HR Analyst Graduate Interns become familiar with the Agency and Intelligence Community by participating in a range of meetings and projects. The Graduate Studies Program allows you and the Agency to assess opportunities for permanent employment following the completion of your graduate curriculum.
Two 90-day tours are preferred; however, one 90-day tour is the minimum requirement.
Who You’ll Work With
At the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), we recognize our Nation’s strength comes from the diversity of its people. People from a broad range of backgrounds and viewpoints work at CIA, and our diverse teams are the reason we can keep our country safe.
What You’ll Get
The CIA offers various benefits to students, including:
- Paid time off
- Federal health and life insurance
- Education and training
- Health services
- Child care center
- Credit union
As a CIA employee, you’ll also get the satisfaction of knowing your work is part of something bigger than yourself. Our work is driven by one mission: to keep our Nation safe. Every day is an opportunity to enhance U.S. national security.
- Enrolled in a graduate program of study as a full-time student in one of the following fields:
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Computer Science
- Social Science
- Physical Science
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale is preferred
- Two 90-day tours are preferred; however, one 90-day tour is the minimum requirement
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong initiative
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable working both independently and on teams
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA, including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
What You’ll Need to Apply
- Unofficial transcripts for all degrees
- A cover letter in which you specify your qualifications for this position. Please address why you want to work in this role and what differentiates you from other applicants.