- Full time
- Starting salary: $59,824 - $87,439
- Bachelor’s degree
There are currently no openings for this position. Please check back periodically as our hiring needs change.
About the Job
As a Logistics Officer, you will provide a full range of logistical and supply chain management support across the country and overseas. The work includes providing logistical support and managing the overall logistic processes in support of our customers’ mission objectives; leveraging existing networks and expanding others; anticipating mission needs and operational requirements and offering alternatives and advice; and evaluating, redesigning, and implementing logistics processes for mission support.
A career as a Logistics Officer requires a commitment to serve wherever the mission requires, including worldwide deployment to sometimes harsh and dangerous environments. Throughout your career you must maintain an ongoing readiness to travel and relocate to meet short and long-term organizational requirements.
Who You’ll Work With
At the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), we recognize our Nation’s strength comes from the diversity of its people. People from a broad range of backgrounds and viewpoints work at CIA, and our diverse teams are the reason we can keep our country safe.
What You’ll Get
Our benefits support every aspect of a working professional’s life, including health and wellness, time off, family, finances, and continuing education. Our programs include highly sought-after government health benefits, flexible schedules, sick leave, and childcare. In some cases, we also offer sign-on incentives and cover moving expenses if you relocate.
As a CIA employee, you’ll also get the satisfaction of knowing your work is part of something bigger than yourself. Our work is driven by one mission: to keep our Nation safe. Every day is an opportunity to enhance U.S. national security.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields or related studies:
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Industrial Distribution
- Industrial Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Or, seven (7) years relevant work experience in the military or private sector with an emphasis in logistics, transportation or business experience
- At least a 3.0 on a 4-point scale is preferred, but exceptions are made for extenuating circumstances
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA, including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
What You’ll Need to Apply
- Unofficial transcripts for all degrees
- Cover letter in which you specify your qualifications for this position. Please address why you want to work in this role and what differentiates you from other applicants.