Browse CIA Jobs
Undergraduate Internship Program-Human Resources Analyst
- Starting salary: $46,300 - $57,351
- Full-time student pursuing an undergraduate degree
There are currently no openings for this position. Please check back periodically as our hiring needs change.
About the Job
As an HR Analyst Undergraduate Intern with CIA, you will work on teams with our full-time HR Analysts to provide workforce metrics, reports, and analysis to broaden management’s understanding of the workforce and inform decision-making. You will go beyond structuring data and descriptive reporting to produce highly analytic, actionable assessments, as well as apply data visualization methodologies and software such as SPSS and Tableau. You will also play a critical role in strengthening HR’s strategic business partnerships by collaborating with customers and providing workforce analytics and strategic expertise.
HR Analyst Undergraduate Interns will become familiar with the Agency and Intelligence Community by participating in a range of meetings and projects. The Undergraduate Program allows you and the Agency to assess opportunities for permanent employment following the completion of your curriculum.
Who You’ll Work With
At the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), we recognize our Nation’s strength comes from the diversity of its people. People from a broad range of backgrounds and viewpoints work at CIA, and our diverse teams are the reason we can keep our country safe.
What You’ll Get
The CIA offers various benefits to students, including:
- Paid time off
- Federal health and life insurance
- Education and training
- Health services
- Child care center
- Credit union
As a CIA employee, you’ll also get the satisfaction of knowing your work is part of something bigger than yourself. Our work is driven by one mission: to keep our Nation safe. Every day is an opportunity to enhance U.S. national security.
- Full-time student pursuing an undergraduate degree in one of the following fields or related studies, with emphasis on statistical analysis:
- Business Administration
- Human Resources
- Data Science
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale is preferred
- Ability to work at least one 90-day tour prior to graduation
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong initiative
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable working both independently and on teams
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA, including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
What You’ll Need to Apply
- Unofficial transcripts for all degrees
- A cover letter in which you specify your qualifications for this position. Please address why you want to work in this role and what differentiates you from other applicants.