Artifacts

Metal Cuspidor

Artifact Details

CIA employs geographers and cartographers within the Directorate of Analysis.

In 1942, OSS issued this cuspidor (sometimes called a spittoon) to its senior geographer. For more than 60 years, senior geographers at CIA made a tradition of passing it down to their successors.

Artifact Specs

20 cm x 14.5 cm
(D x H)

Learn More

Official OSS Exhibition Catalogue

The Office of Strategic Services: America’s First Intelligence Agency