The CIA declassified hundreds of documents in 1978 detailing the Agency’s investigations into Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs). The documents date primarily from the late 1940s and 1950s.
To help navigate the vast amount of data contained in our FOIA UFO collection, we’ve decided to highlight a few documents both skeptics and believers will find interesting. Below you will find five documents we think X-Files character Agent Fox Mulder would love to use to try and persuade others of the existence of extraterrestrial activity. We also pulled five documents we think his skeptical partner, Agent Dana Scully, could use to prove there is a scientific explanation for UFO sightings.
The truth is out there; click on the links to find it.
Top 5 CIA Documents Mulder Would Love To Get His Hands On:
Top 5 CIA Documents Scully Would Love To Get Her Hands On:
- Scientific Advisory Panel on Unidentified Flying Objects, 14-17 January 1953
- Office Memorandum on Flying Saucers, 15 March 1949
- Memorandum to the Director of Central Intelligence on Flying Saucers, 2 October 1952
- Meeting of the OSI Advisory Group on UFOs, 21 January 1953
- Memorandum for the Record on Flying Saucers, 3 December 1952
Do you want to believe? Then find out how to investigate a flying saucer.