Browse CIA Jobs
Undergraduate Internship/Co-op Program-Cyber Operations and Mission Enablement
- Starting salary: $45,842 – $56,780
- Full-time student pursuing an undergraduate degree
The Central Intelligence Agency's online application system will be unavailable from 5PM EST July 8th through 7 AM EST August 2nd for maintenance and system enhancements. During this time, you will be able to browse for jobs and collect the documents required for your application (e.g., transcripts, writing samples, etc.). You will not be able to add jobs to your cart or complete the application process. We apologize for the inconvenience, but look forward to receiving your application when the site becomes available on August 2nd.
About the Job
As a Cyber Operations & Mission Enablement Undergraduate Intern for CIA, you will initiate, conduct, and support new and continuing intelligence missions through the design, development, deployment, operation, and maintenance of global information systems, software, hardware, and applications.
The possible jobs that fall under this community that you would be considered for are:
- Applications Developer
- Cyber Security Researcher
- Cyber Operations Officer
- Digital Forensics Engineer
- Field IT Engineer
- IT Engineer
- Telecommunications Services Officer
- Utility Engineer
Who You’ll Work With
At the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), we recognize our Nation’s strength comes from the diversity of its people. People from a broad range of backgrounds and viewpoints work at CIA, and our diverse teams are the reason we can keep our country safe.
What You’ll Get
The CIA offers various benefits to students, including:
- Paid time off
- Federal health and life insurance
- Education and training
- Health services
- Child care center
- Credit union
As a CIA employee, you’ll also get the satisfaction of knowing your work is part of something bigger than yourself. Our work is driven by one mission: to keep our Nation safe. Every day is an opportunity to enhance U.S. national security.
- Full-time student pursuing an undergraduate degree in one of the following fields or related studies:
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Information Sciences/Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale
- Availability to work two 90-day tours prior to graduation
- Attending school on a full-time basis before/following this internship
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA, including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
What You’ll Need to Apply
- Unofficial transcripts for all degrees
- Cover letter in which you specify your qualifications for one or more positions. Please address why you want to work in this role and what differentiates you from other applicants.