Undergraduate Internship/Co-op Program-Digital Targeting and Data Exploitation
About the Job
As a Digital Targeting & Data Exploitation Undergraduate Intern for CIA, you will collect and exploit digitally derived data to deliver actionable targeting strategies and data-driven intelligence products to inform operations, drive collection, and support U.S. national security needs.
The possible jobs that fall under this community that you would be considered for are:
Two 90-day tours are preferred; however, one 90-day tour is the minimum requirement
Who You’ll Work With
At the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), we recognize our Nation’s strength comes from the diversity of its people. People from a broad range of backgrounds and viewpoints work at CIA, and our diverse teams are the reason we can keep our country safe.
What You’ll Get
The CIA offers various benefits to students, including:
- Paid time off
- Federal health and life insurance
- Education and training
- Health services
- Child care center
- Credit union
As a CIA employee, you’ll also get the satisfaction of knowing your work is part of something bigger than yourself. Our work is driven by one mission: to keep our Nation safe. Every day is an opportunity to enhance U.S. national security.
- Full-time student pursuing an undergraduate degree in one of the following fields or related studies
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Computer Forensics
- Cyber Security
- Data Analytics
- International Affairs/Relations
- Political Science
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale
- Two 90-day tours are preferred; however, one 90-day tour is the minimum requirement
- Attending school on a full-time basis before/following this internship
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements for joining CIA, including U.S. citizenship and a background investigation
What You’ll Need to Apply
- Unofficial transcripts for all degrees
- Cover letter in which you specify your qualifications for one or more positions. Please address why you want to work in this role and what differentiates you from other applicants.